As Buddhism teaches about suffering and the cessation of suffering, it is not that strange to find Buddhist views on recovery from addiction.
There are already some great sites on this topic:
- Buddhist Recovery Network (general)
- Fifth Precept (general)
- Elisha Goldstein (general, mindfulness)
- The 12 Step Buddhist (blog)
- The 12 steps and Zen Koans (general, blog)
- Jayanatha’s blog
- The SMART Buddhist (twitter)
- White Lotus (with free audio lectures on Buddhism and 12 steps)
I’ll add more links and resources to the blog in the future.
Though all these sites are great resources, I haven’t found one regarding workaholism and Buddhism yet. Meshing these two together, will be my own small contribution. One step at a time.